Introducing iPad Interactivity – Meetings on a Whole New Level
Educational Measures supports meetings and events in many exciting ways, but one of the newest, and most engaging is with tablet interactivity. Now you can equip all your attendees with tablets that will engage them in meeting content and enable them to interact with presenters like never before!
How It Works
We rent tablets for your event and create a local network that attendees can easily access. Once logged in, they can view presentation slides and video right on their tablet. Better yet, the tablets give them the ability to communicate with, and respond to, the presenters on stage. Using our ARRAY™ Technology users can:
- View Live Slides and Video
- Ask Presenters Questions
- Take Notes (exportable)
- Respond to Polls and Surveys
- Play Topical Presentation Games
- View Agendas, Speaker Bios and Meeting Information
How Your Meeting Comes Alive
Tablets are exciting and participating in an event with one in hand is an engaging experience. We’ve found attendees love the added elements of visual interactivity and the intuitive interface. Our ARRAY™ driven tablet systems make for unforgettable meetings.
- High level of engagement and attentiveness
- Interactivity on a whole new level
- Data capture you can use to gauge participation and ROI
- A stand-out meeting like no others
Want to Learn More?
We Do Much More!
Educational Measures’ Products and Services
Educational Measures is dedicated to providing you with top meeting technology and support. We offer a full range of systems and services to support and enhance your meetings. From “no-worry audio/visual” to interactive audience response, we bring over a decade of experience to every event. The key to our success is our high level of service and responsiveness to your needs.
- On-Site Staff and Support
- Audio/Visual Technology
- Audience Response Systems (ARS)
- Interactive Device Compatibility
- Tablet Software
- Scannable Forms
- Electronic Data Capture
- Versatile Data Analysis Systems
- Custom Applications
Technology and Support at Every Stage of Your Process
||We work closely with you to determine what you need for your event, from A/V systems and ARS handset devices to interactive tablets and phone apps. Our goal is to create smooth logistics and to provide you with technology for engaging and successful meetings with measurable impact.
||Our on-site support staff will ensure all A/V and ARS needs are met and systems are ready to go. We prep, test and monitor all systems. Attendees can use ARS or smartdevices to participate in interactive polling questions, as well as view slides, take notes and more.
||Our support continues after your event is complete. We offer a variety of evaluation and survey systems, and easy-to-use web applications that will enable you to make the most of the data you collect.
How EM Technologies Can Transform Your Meetings
||The Most Advanced Equipment With Our Professional Teams On-Site.
- Full service A/V equipment from planning to implementation.
- On-site production management.
- Audio engineering.
- Capture and stream video.
- State-of-the-art video equipment.
- Digital video and audio recording (MP3s, DVDs, Webcasts/podcasts and Flash).
|Audience Response Systems
|ARS Brings Interactivity and Real-Time Data Collection to Your Events.
- Enables you to capture valuable real-time data at every event.
- Increase attentiveness, monitor audience engagement and improve knowledge retention.
- State-of-the-art ARS handsets and software.
- Attendees can use smartphones and tablets (with ARRAY™) to view and respond.
- Our expert teams ensure smooth running events.
- Export data for analysis and reporting.
|Data Capture and Tracking
|Two Fast, Effective Ways to Gather Pre- and Post-Event Data.
- Pre-testing, post-testing and surveys.
- Transcription for comments and text answers.
- Variety of reporting options available.
- Integrates with online portal to evaluate responses.
|Electronic Data Capture
- Set-up links on your registration site to collect pre-meeting data.
- Send out pre- and post-activity email surveys.
- Online activity data.
|ARRAY Learning™ – Bringing a New Level of Interactivity and Access to Your Events.
- Integrated Polling (ARS). Your program attendees can use their smartphones, tablets or laptops to answer questions, complete evaluations and view results instantly.
- Question & Answer Feature. Attendees can submit questions to speakers and moderators using their smartphones, tablet devices and laptops. No need for cumbersome question cards!
- Stream Presentation Slides. Attendees can easily view all the presentation slides from their mobile devices or on our tablets.
|Custom built applications to manage content and analyze your data. EM Tech can work with you to build a custom application for your company or you can choose from
one of our products.
- Mobile applications for audience generation and to display content.
- Display location and agenda information.
- Speaker bios and photos.
- Communicate with your attendees 24/7, including last-minute updates.
What Our Clients Are Saying…
Working with Educational Measures has streamlined our audio visual planning process and has significantly increased the productivity of my team. Their team takes the time to understand our programs and always provides top notch service before, during and after our events. Onsite, their staff and technicians are always knowledgeable and professional and I have confidence in their interactions with my senior management and other VIPs. Overall, I feel more confident about the quality of events that we produce due to our partnership with Educational Measures.
Ellen Henningsen CMP
Director of Events, Transamerica Capital, Inc.
For over five years, Educational Measures has supplied my company with all of our audio visual needs for our events. Their employees are always professional and interact very well with our speakers, meeting their A/V equipment needs and answering their questions. The difference between EM Tech and other companies is that a positive attitude and outstanding work ethic is reflected in each employee, not to mention the one-point of contact, which is extremely helpful and a rarity to find in companies these days. We have worked with other A/V companies in the past, but have requested to exclusively work with Educational Measures due to their outstandingcustomer service and professional attributes.
Amy Burdette, PhD
Manager, Medical Affairs, Imedex, LLC
Contact Us For More Information About Tablet Conferences
*iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries